The meeting of ‘Bagmati Provincial Cricket Association’ has concluded in Hetauda
Kartik 22, Hetauda – The meeting of ‘Bagmati Provincial Cricket Association’ under Nepal Cricket Association (CAN) has concluded in Hetauda today.
The meeting held in Hetauda today under the chairmanship of Raju Basnet has taken some long-term important decisions, mainly focusing on building the administrative and technical structure of the Provincial Cricket Association.
Decisions of the meeting
- It has been decided to provide necessary assistance and coordination to Gautam Buddha International Cricket Stadium
- It has been decided to appoint Durga Pathak as the spokesperson
- State President Raju Basnet has been appointed as the convener of the selection committee
- State Treasurer Anil Adhikari has been appointed as the convener of the Economic Committee
- The office of Bagmati Province will be in Kathmandu
- It has been decided to build the state cricket academy by selecting the appropriate place
- Ajaybir Pandey has been selected as the coordinator of the technical and competition committee
- Binayaraj Pandey and Arun Aryal have been selected in the advisory committee