The second meeting of the PN 1 Provincial Cricket Association has been concluded
Magh 12, Biratnagar – The second meeting of the PN 1 Provincial Cricket Association has been concluded. The second meeting held in Biratnagar has taken the following decision.
- Singer Pramod Kharel has been appointed as the goodwill ambassador of PN1 Provincial Cricket Association
- Manoj Katuwal has been appointed as the spokesperson of PN1 Provincial Association
- Ajay Rajbanshi has been appointed as the manager of the senior men’s team of PN1.
- The association has also formed a committee with the chairpersons of all the five districts under the coordination of Manoj Katwal to organize school and college level competitions in all the affiliated districts.
- A technical sub-committee comprising Narad Nepal and Man Bahadur Rai has been formed under the coordination of Pradipraj Pandey
- An executive sub-committee comprising Navin Ghimire, Manoj Katuwal and Biru Shrestha has been formed in under the coordination of Mingma Dandu Sherpa.
- A selection sub-committee has been formed under the coordination of Lakpa Lama with Tikaram Puri and Rajkumar Pradhan as members
- A disciplinary sub-committee comprising Sumesh Kumar Halwai, Anup Dhungana, Ganesh Khatiwada and Roshan Budhathoki has been formed under the coordination of Sachin Subba.
- An economic sub-committee has been formed under the coordination of Biru Shrestha.
- It has been decided to identify and build and upgrade playing fields for the development of cricket in all the five districts affiliated to the association.
- The association has been appointed Bhim Parajuli, Paras Lunia, Surya Thapaliya, Ishwar Babu Karki, Nildevid Katuwal, Jeevan Kumar Das as advisors.