Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN) invites qualified candidates to apply for the following position
Title: General Manager (Cricket Association of Nepal)
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Job Category: Full Time Employee, Contract basis
Job Description: Lead CAN in promotion, development, performance, administration and general management of Nepal cricket following CAN board policies and constitution. Maximize funding opportunities for Nepal cricket by securing additional income.
– Must demonstrate ability to grow revenues and/or fundraise through partnership with different organizations.
– Master’s degree from a recognized University, preference given to Management / Administration / finance degree. Sport management course/degree will be an additional asset
– Minimum 3 years of experience working, preferably in a leadership position.
– Demonstrate great leadership and communication qualities with financial management skills, including budgeting, planning, and administration
– Nepali National of high moral character below the age of 55
– Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
– Understanding and knowledge of cricket, including Nepal cricket
– Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
– High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Remuneration :Based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate, as per CAN’s policies
Application Process: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To know the job description, desirable qualities, remuneration, job location and other details of posts visit the association’s website www.cricketnepal.org.np
Please submit applications at [email protected] by Feb 15, 2022