Vacancy: Head Coach (Nepal Men’s Cricket Team)
Full Time, Contract basis
Location : Kathmandu, Nepal. Travel within Nepal and abroad as required
The Head Coach will be responsible for leading the development of Men’s Cricket Team to produce consistent performances at the International level through the design and delivery of well-structured and progressive coaching programs.
Delivering high quality, International standard coaching with the aim of improving the performance and results of the team.
The Head Coach will lead a team of suitably skilled and experienced coaching and support staff and will be responsible for assisting in their recruitment, defining their specific role(s) in the squad, and managing their performance with respect to the quality of their impact on individual cricketers and the wider team.
The Head Coach will be working in close coordination with the Cricket Manager and also be involved in creating a long – term talent identification and development programmes including the NCA.
- ECB / CA Level 3 (or equivalent) accredited and above.
- Minimum of five (5) years coaching experience in a professional cricket (i.e. ICC Full Member / First-Class Team / ICC Associate Member).
- Understanding and knowledge of cricketing culture, ODI cycle and pathways for Associate members.
- Understanding and knowledge Associate cricket, including Nepal Cricket and its structure.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and ICT skills.
- Full board accommodation in Nepal
- Travel within Nepal and tours with the team
- Salary negotiable based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae along with a cover letter to – [email protected] by 31ST October, 2021.